Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Itching
cecelian posted:
58 year woman. Have all types of allergies. cannot eat fruit itches when I do. Out door and in door allergies. My biggest one is my feet itch a lot and it feels light daggers go throuth them. I went to many doctors but no one seem to be able to help. I am hoping someone out there can. thanks

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Cecelian,

I have a ton of allergies too and new ones are discovered all the time. You're the first person I've ever 'met' who is as allergic to fruits as I am. Add to that the usual suspects plus some medications, even some toothpastes, heat/exercise, and it's fun times. That itching can drive one crazy! For me, it's been about finding the culprits and avoiding them, keeping my body cool, and careful use of antihistamines. But we each have to find what works for us.

I encourage you to post for more feedback on our Allergies Community .

Helpful Tips

Narcolepsy and nutrition
Hi all, I am a narcoleptic and also I have sleep apnea. I recently joined a program called optifast to lose weight, it is a program that is ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center