exercise helps
AndeeA posted:
I do also suffer from what you are all discribing; the all over body ache, tingles like bugs are crawling (i also experience this when sitting at my ddesk at times) and feeling like I need to move all night long. I would almost describe the feeling as if all of your blood vessels are trying to eexpand. It is usually worse when I take any kind of cold medicine or have any beer, wine. However, I wanted to post to let you know (if you don't already) that excercise helps greatly, expecially cardio. If I am exercising at least 20 minutes a day I don't seem to have these problems. Losts of water helps as well. I notice them right away within 5-6 days of stopping or lowering my exercise. My sister has Fibro - I am almost thinking that this is related if not that, but I am refusing to accept that!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi AndeeA and welcome!

Regular exercise, particularly cardio workouts, helps me too... with sleep and all you describe, and with my Fibromyalgia.

Thanks for stopping in here and sharing your experience. I hope you'll stick around.