Skip to content
Ambien - no side effects now
Anon_11642 posted:
Hi - say I have been taking 5 mg of Ambien for a good night's sleep and the strangest thing is happening - no dizziness or headache the next day.

I visited with a friend who is on Ambien too and hates the side effects and she has had the same thing - no side effects. We are both so happy.

Anyway, was wondering - does anyone know if the manufacturers of Ambien have changed it just a bit to get rid of the nasty side effects?

Anyway, would appreciate anyone's opinion on this - is this a fluke or what - when me and another person experienced no side effects it makes us wonder what is going on?

Anyway, hope someone posts about this. thank you.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
While you're waiting for responses here, it would be worth asking your local pharmacist about this; s/he should be able to fill you in.

NeNe_11 responded:
Dont know of any changes in Ambien. I have been taking 10mgs every night for 5 years now along with other meds & still feel groggy & lightheaded all day long...but I sleep good.

Helpful Tips

Suggestion of Nasal Pillow Masks
The best type of a CPAP mask to use is one which has nasal pillow instead of a mask which goes over the nose and above the upper lip. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center