Skip to content
5 hours of sleep ok?
An_249967 posted:
I have had sleep issues for quite awhile and a week or two ago they got so bad that I was getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. Towards the end of that week I wound up staying awake all night and getting 3 hours of sleep in the middle of the next day. I decided to do something about it and have put myself on a routine. I eat breakfast at 8, eat lunch at 12, sleep for an hour at 1, eat dinner at 6, and go to sleep between 11 and 12. It has been working out great for me. I've been waking up feeling fully energized and haven't had any issues throughout my days... The issue is that I can't seem to get more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep. I head to sleep at 12 and wind up waking up around 5 or 6. Once I'm awake I can't fall back asleep and I feel wide awake and refreshed. I am a 20yr old male working a 40hr/per week job. The sleep patterns persist over weekends. Everyone has always told me I should be getting 8-10 hours of sleep. Is this sleep schedule ok?

Helpful Tips

i beat it 50 and i'm sleeping again
well here it is . go to the sporting goods store get a mouth protector, follow instructions, for fitting . now while the plastic is still ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center