Skip to content
Weird things in my sleep
daniellelindsey5 posted:
I have been doing some freaky things (to me) in my sleep for the past two months. My fiance tells me the next morning. Apparently I will get up and stand by the window, sit up in bed, or just still be lying there and open my eyes while I'm asleep. The freaky part to me is that I have been opening my eyes and talking to him, because I have never done that to my knowledge. I also have been breathing really hard in my sleep some nights like I'm having a panic attack. But I remember none of this. I would think I would remember opening my eyes? I know people can sleep with their eyes open, but I have never done it. I have always mumbled occasionally in my sleep, or woken up and said strange things, but I have usually remembered them before now. Also I have been "gator rolling" as my fiance calls it. This is just all weird to me and I wanted to see what some other people thought. I recently moved to another city and I never did this in my home bed or the place my fiance previously lived at. The only sleep aid I take sometimes is the ZzZQuil.

Helpful Tips

Narcolepsy and nutrition
Hi all, I am a narcoleptic and also I have sleep apnea. I recently joined a program called optifast to lose weight, it is a program that is ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center