Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Vomiting when not getting enough sleep
    An_250810 posted:
    Hello, I'm 29 and have had this problem sense I was a kid. If I stay up late or wake up early I get sick to my stomach. It comes in different stages. If I am sleeping and have to wake up after about 5 hours of sleep I will ok, not the best but can get through the day. but if for some reason I only get about 3 hours of sleep I will actually start to vomit. Now I tend to get about 6 hours of sleep a night , But a month ago my baby girl was born, and on the weekend I'm trying to help my wife by getting up at night and feeding her, I really want to help my wife since she is getting up every night during the week and getting just a little bit of sleep. No doctor I ever had could give me a reason for this to happen or a clear answer of what is going on with m body.

Please help me figure this out or have some sort of solution to the vomiting so I can stay up at nights.

Thank you

Helpful Tips

sleep Disorders and sinuplasty
    Make no mistake this hurts bad..they make it sound like a walk in the park BS .I felt that needle in my nose, I almost choke on all the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center