Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
moooooreeeeeeeeeeee sleep!!!!!!!!!!!
An_250956 posted:
my age is 17 years. i am science student iam facing more problems due tomore sleep.actually i can't wake up on alarm..so my mom wakes me up my problem is i can't wakeup until anyone touch me to wake up..suppose anyone is playing drums to wake me up i can't until and unless he/she touch me to wake up. my sleepwake cycle is totally disturbed.sometimes i can sleep for hours and hours and many people try to wake me by beating me or by water but for a whilei wake up and again i sleep ..and after waking up i got extreme pain in my head or body pain.for wakeup i try tea so many times(3or4 times)in a day..The lack of wakeness is having a severe impact on my studies .my concentration is also becoming poor day by day .my mind blanks during examination,due to this hair loss occur i have consult to doctor also they provide various medication but when i take any medicine for any problem tomy body i feel sleepy and lazines so that medication also not work thiswasnot before but since 2 years this problemarises of taking any medicine and feeling sleepy.. Any ideas or a direction to solve this problem??...its urgent.........

Helpful Tips

i beat it 50 and i'm sleeping again
well here it is . go to the sporting goods store get a mouth protector, follow instructions, for fitting . now while the plastic is still ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center