Sleep Problems
chiefronh posted:
I do not sleep well at all. Even though I may be tired, I do not get sleepy until 0130 - 0330. I wake and get up 3-5 times a night and have to try to fall asleep in a different position each time. If I happen to awake on my side I am numb in that area. I snore, cant stand anything across my face, legs feel sensitive on the outside (hip to knee) if I put pressure on them, which causes some random movement, and usually wake up as tired as I went to bed. I usually get up between 0700-0830. I usually fall asleep during the evening new for 10-45 minutes. During the day for the past 2 weeks I have had an uncontrollable urge to fall asleep at any given point during the day. In the last 2 days I have fallen asleep for a few seconds while stopped at a traffic light, awaken with the traffic in front of me already gone. I am 6'-1" and 260 lbs (which has not changed) but try to stay active walking my dog for 1-2 hours a day, along with any yard work and such around the house. My primary concern is my sudden falling asleep (especially while I am driving). Can someone offer me some educated advise?