Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Full Face Mask
Lorine1959 posted:
Just got my C Pap and am not doing very well with the mask. I wake up and air is coming from the side of my fave, or below my chin. I have tried to adjust the straps, but nothing works. the first couple of nights it worked great, but now i don't know what i have done wrong. HELP!!

nancygre responded:
try provent it is applied to the nostrals and makes it hard to breath out i love it. Also i guess beet juice or powder does something with our oxygen i have not tried it yet, but the provent works for me and you need to get a perscription for it.

nancygre responded:
also with the cpap i was having a lot of trouble until a women at work told me to wear it as much as i could and that took the pressure off and now i can wear it through the night,once i took it off because i was not used to it i found i would wear it longer and longer easy does it.

Helpful Tips

Narcolepsy and nutrition
Hi all, I am a narcoleptic and also I have sleep apnea. I recently joined a program called optifast to lose weight, it is a program that is ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center