Skip to content
IBS+Depression=Weird Sleep
Ryanvdb posted:
So I have had GERD/IBS or UC for about 7 years have not done anything about it until recently. For a long time I just took antacids and that would manage the heartburn but did norhing for the stomach pain and severe diarrhea. I went to the dr in january and was prescribed 20mg omeperazole once a day. It has helped with the constant heartburn so i dont have to take antacids and has reduced the diarrhea eexcept for when i forget the omeperazole for a day or two then severe diarrhea returns. Recently been diagnosed with depression and ADD after an overdose of xanax. Since the incident i have had several incidents where i am asleep but am dreaming that things are going on around me. Example: My Girlfriend and i were staying @ my mothers and the entire night i dreamt she was smoking cigs and watching weird tv shows all night. When i wake up and ask her none of it occured. Multiple instances of this are beginning to wear on my energy. Any thoughts????

Helpful Tips

Hypnosis App
Hello! Found this App about hypnosis. Maybe this can help someone. There are different kinds of hypnosis programs: • Removing Blockades ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center