Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Laughing/giggling in sleep
123macuser posted:
I do as well apparently. I had no idea I did until my mom told me out of the blue. I also at least one time was napping on the couch and apparently I was lifting my arm up toward the ceiling and grabbing bubbles that were floating up in the air (in my dream) yet my arm actually was moving up and trying to grab the bubbles... Mom asked me what i was doing and in my sleep i told her that I was catching bubbles. hahahahaha!! That really disturbed me for a few days knowing that I talk and laugh and giggle and move around in my sleep so much. I sometimes have very sexual dreams and sometimes those dreams are when i take naps on the couch. I would hate for my parents to see me doing something inappropriate or acting out the dream... That is what really freaks me out. But so far nobody has said anything about any possibly weird things I do in my sleep other than that one time of catching bubbles and laughing/giggling.

Helpful Tips

take meds at some time, don't eat after 7
I meant the longer reply posted a few minutes ago to to go to donnajune2000 More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center