Skip to content
Night breathing episode
An_251944 posted:
I just had an episode last night--it happens maybe once or twice a year--thank goodness it's not more often!!! I told my Dr.--he had no clue.
I wake up because I can't get air into my lungs. I keep gasping violently for air but it goes into my stomach, not my lungs. I'm up on my feet in a panic. Last night my husband jumped up holding me tight, talking to me to try to breathe through my nose, not my mouth. As the episode subsides I belch/burp air over and over. He said it sounds like there was mucous in my throat--I kept clearing my throat afterward and my throat was sore. These episodes are very frightening. I'm sure I'm going to die when they are happening. What is happening that I can't get air into my lungs--only my stomach??!!!!

Alexmus responded:
Hey , you guys should to take a look at this[a name="OLE_LINK5"> [a name="OLE_LINK3"> [a name="OLE_LINK2">http://bit.ly/160BmoJ , this is a program from Dr Andrew Stevens , Many people have tried this and this help me to get back my sleep in 2 weeks, They said it's good for baby too , just a little note that you should try at least 3 days for the best result

Helpful Tips

take meds at some time, don't eat after 7
I meant the longer reply posted a few minutes ago to to go to donnajune2000 More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center