Skip to content
Somnapure PM is Great - Beware of phonies
scubaesp posted:
Yes, buying direct from PeakLife is expensive AND they keep trying to sucker you into an "automated monthly shipment" but, at least the product works as advertised. I had gotten 2 months free for doing the trial membership and loved it. Good, deep sleep, no hangover. Since I only take 1 instead of 2 I gave the 2nd month to my husband with the same results. WONDERFUL to sleep so well.

Unfortunately, read the ingredients on this site compared to PeakLife. I wish I had before buying another 60 tablets. They are different. I tried it anyway and nowhere near as good. One of the key ingredients in the PeakLife version is Bromelain for minor aches & pains. Also, the quantities of the other herbals are much, much lower. PLUS, this version has many artificial ingredients not found in the PeakLife.

I will pay the price & get direct from PeakLife..

Helpful Tips

Narcolepsy and nutrition
Hi all, I am a narcoleptic and also I have sleep apnea. I recently joined a program called optifast to lose weight, it is a program that is ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center