Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I can't sleep
jinarn posted:
For about the past month I have been having problems with insomnia. I take Trazedone 100mg about 9:30pm and usually I would be asleep within 20 minutes. Then I had problems falling asleep or I would wake up 2 or 3 times a night and can't go back to sleep. Sometimes I even wake up about 4:30 and just get up for the day. When this first started happening I talked with my Dr. who then increased my Trazedone to 200mg at night. I thought this was a bit much so I started by breaking one pill and taking 150mg. That helped for a while but I was having problems again so I have been taking the whole 200mg which worked wonderfully for about a week. Now I'm at my limit and for about the past week I have been unable to fall asleep, would wake up 2-3 times a night or wake up incredibly early. I'm getting exhausted that I feel like sleeping at work. I am a Registered Nurse so this would not be a good idea. Somebody please advise me as to why I can't sleep.

Helpful Tips

Restless Legs Syndrome
Anyone suffering from RLS or PLMD should research EXCITOTOXINS. Those are additives that some food companies put into foods, such as MSG, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center