Skip to content
I Could use some advice?
TDXSP08 posted:
I have been seen by some world class Sleep Pathologists and the consensus of opinion is that I have No real Circadian rhythm after a week long sleep study i average between 5-7 minutes of REM and 0 deep sleep.

So the sleep docs put me on Restoril 15 Mg HS and if that does not work the next night i should take Dalmane 30 Mg HS, Now I have PTSD POW syndrome as it used be called and getting my sleep is the biggest factor at keeping me running smooth and steady as i have for the last 16 years and now i have a doc who just does not understand the importance of sleep, and it almost COST ME MY LIFE

Last month after 19 days of not sleeping i checked myself into the hospital because enough was to much the Doc in the hospital gave me some sleeping meds and i went to sleep,I woke up in a different room and a different bed and my brain felt like scrambled eggs and the nurse asks me a question and the answers in my head but saying is like i'm stupid and she tells me relax take your time you been through a major trauma its normal to have trouble saying what you want but it should wear off ,and i'm thinking she is totally crazy since when is going to be a major trauma, Then the neurologist came in and told me some bad"Rogue"brain waves sent me into cardiac arrest and they had to fight to get me back and they i went into a coma for a week by the time i was fully conscious i was off the ventilator and all that stuff but it was still all there in my ICU room.

and now its been a month since i ve seen this doc and i have an appointment on the 11th and so far i have 23 hours and 47 minutes and i'm gonna tell him him you either manage both or your gonna be in the dark because i will go to a sleep doc and not tell you who what where why, He has not wanted to work the protocol that everyone before him has used he wants to be different AND I DONT APPRECIATE HIM PLAYING WITH MY LIFE !!

Helpful Tips

Insomnia
I have had insomnia for about a year. Giving up dairy products has helped immensely. Not only has the gas problem been relieved but also ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center