Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
looking for some sleeping help ??
TDXSP08 posted:
I have had a Alpha delta inversion Sleep disorder my whole life and have no Off switch unless i take a Sedative/Hypnotic Benzodiazepine .
Problem is in june my brain waves Fatally collided and caused me to die in my sleep, when i thought i was waking up from having gone to sleep i was gently told that intact i died was resuscitated dropped into a Coma and i was actually emerging from the coma and not waking up. To cut to the point since this happened my Doctor does not feel its a safe thing for me to take a Benzo and Opiate's at the same time so now i sleep maybe 15 minutes every 6 hours ,have no motivation to do anything,am not interested in anything i just want to hang out in bed waiting for my next fifteen minutes,would it surprise you if i said i have a lot of anxiety about sleeping now and dying again plus i was on sleeping pills the last 34 years and now i'm not,what do i do

Helpful Tips

Get a ZEO
I went to a sleep center & did 2 sleep studies. They diagnosed me with sleep apnea. I purchased a ZEO (at home PSG sleep monitor) and ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 17 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center