Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Marks
Alice01342 posted:
I'm so sick of getting marks in the middle of the night. they chase me until i stop then they attack me and try to eat me alive i never get any sleep anymore i got 1hr of sleep last night but thats usually my limit when i lay down i dont want to die in my dreams. im afraid that if i die in my dreams ill die in real life too im so terrified of the night and i wish it would just go away they haunt me every night and i dont know how to cope with it because im afraid of falling asleep and i wanted to know if there was anyone out there that was going through the same thing i was going through i dont want to be alone anymore its like noone understands me because i dont know anyone who is going through the same thing im going through. its rough and i dont want to go through this alone. Does anyone understand?

Take the Poll

Has anyone woke up in thwe middle of the night screaming because of the dream you just had only to find marks on you? thats what happened to me today i woke up screaming and found a whole bunch of marks where they had attacked me. it was creepy and i'm kinda freaked out about it.
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

Agreed
agreed. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center