Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
exsessive sweats insomnia thirst increased urination
An_253938 posted:
I AM 50YRS OF AGE. FOR APPROX 4YRS I HAVE REALLY SUFFERD WITH UNBEARABLE SWEATS & INSOMNIA. MY DR DONE TESTS SAID,START OF THE CHANGE & OVERACTIVE THYROID.WAS PRESCIBED APPROPRIATE MEDS. BUT SWEATS CONTINUED TO WORSEN & INSOMNIA.BEEN BACK TO DRS REFERRED TO CONSULTANT WHO WANTED ME TO TAKE A MEDICAL DRINK AS TO KILL MY THYROID COMPLETLEY & WOULD THEN PRESCRIBE ME TABLETS IN REPLACE OF NATURAL THYROID. I NEVER WANTED TO DO THIS AS I WAS CONVINCED ITS NOT MY THYROID. 2YRS ON I STOPPED TAKING THE THYROID TABLETS AS IM STILL SUFFERING WITH SAME SYMPTOMS INFACT WORSE. DR DONE MORE BLOOD TEST. RESULTS AT THE LATTER PART OF THE MENAPAUSE & MY THYRIOD CLEAR NEGGATIVE. YET I AM LIVING STILL IN HELL SWEATING,MY BODY FEALS AS IF I AM ON FIRE THE INSOMNIA IS AFFECTING MY LIFE @ THE CONSTANT URINATION. I CAN NOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS ITS NOW JUST OUT OF CONTROL.

Helpful Tips

take meds at the same time each day and don't eat after 7 pm
Hello. My prayers are with you. I have had RA for over 24 years, and dealing with pain and sleeplessness is sometimes a big challenge. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center