Skip to content
Help with Diagnosis
An_253983 posted:
The last two years I throw my body around. Sometimes I am laughing or making a grunting noise. Occasionally I will get on my knees and throw myself on the bed. It can happen once in the night or several times during the night. I have no memory of doing any of it. Occasionally I will know when my heart is beating out of my chest. I definitely am aware of it when I wake up the next morning and not feeling rested. My family can hear me throughout the house and are frightened by what they see and hear. It seems to have gotten worse and am doing in more frequently. I have been seeing family MD and she has given me progesterone and that hasn't helped. I am running on fumes and don't know how much longer I can go without sleep. I am a 45 female, not overweight, hypothyroidism, eats pretty healthy and drinks black coffee in the morning.
Sleeplessnarkansas responded:
I failed to put that this happens at night during my so called night of sleep.

Helpful Tips

i beat it 50 and i'm sleeping again
well here it is . go to the sporting goods store get a mouth protector, follow instructions, for fitting . now while the plastic is still ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 10 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center