Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
having sleeping episodes that are so hard to explain
An_255862 posted:
hi hoping some one as had this and as a name for it
its a dificult thing to explain but i'll give it my best
everytime i'm about to fall asleep(getting sleepy not getting into bed) or sleep for short periods of time say 20 30 minutes(because it wakes me up 'it' been the symptoms somebody wakes me up) i get a chock in my body sometimes it comes with presure in my nose or stuff ears and a weird sensation as if i'm loosing control also if a try to ignore it try to fall again asleep it gets worse does somebody have any idea

i've been diagnose with anxiety but i dont think whats happening to me as to do with that and it all started with a weird sensation as if i can breath correctly started in september still breathing sensation. been to a neumologist and said my lung where perfect hearts good to no thyroid problems various blood test done all negative.

also rebember that i had one week with out the breathing problem but when the night problem happend the breathing sensation came back

jordy2 responded:
This may seem like a wild guess at first but have you ever been checked for sleep apnea? While I admit that not everything fits, some of the things that you describe certainly fit the bill and it might offer you a quick way to remedy your situation. If you have considered it before, let us know.

Helpful Tips

i beat it 50 and i'm sleeping again
well here it is . go to the sporting goods store get a mouth protector, follow instructions, for fitting . now while the plastic is still ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center