Skip to content
Total lack of sleep, agrypnia, NYC neurologist and / or geneticist, ASD, panic attacks, depression, anxiety, PTSD, rape victim, CNS disorder pathology,
ridervictori posted:
I need to find a doctor with a sincere laboratory interest in finding fatal insomnia in a patient. I want to find / rule out the worst case scenario. I have a history of hypersomnia and chronic fatigue, digestive, and motion disorders. I experience muscle spasms and so does my mother. She has petite mal epilepsy attributed to a volleyball head injury.

I am not on par with the social skills of intelligent women, but I can systemize group dynamics and decisions. My art is talented and magical. My danger to myself is idiosyncrasy. I have been pigeon holed into a bipolar disorder and ignored by Nassau Co. doctors who failed to treat my sleep disorder. I have had zero natural sleep in 12 days. I was I.v.'d with Atavan and I slept lightly, when I woke I was replenished. All my anxiety and depression feels uplifted and gone.

It's a shame is what was always said around me.

Take the Poll

Is fatal insomnia real?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • We always need proof
  • Opinions matter the most
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

Narcolepsy and nutrition
Hi all, I am a narcoleptic and also I have sleep apnea. I recently joined a program called optifast to lose weight, it is a program that is ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center