Skip to content
Chronic insomnia
An_258507 posted:
For the past 8 years or so, I have struggled with insomnia. I have had two sleep studies, but no resolution to the issue. I get about 4 hours of sleep EVERY night and I am exhausted in the morning. I have tired lunesta and ambien, but I only get about 5 hours with either. Does anyone face similar issues and does anything work for you? I really do not want to take the medication forever especially since it is not very "beneficial ". Please share your suggestions. Thank you.

mariajohnson responded:
I too suffer the same. I get very less sleep at night and during day time I feel tired and sleepy. My personal life too is affected as I get irritated soon. There are some natural ways to deal with insomnia which I have been trying since few weeks and it seem to show positive effect on me. You too can try these. http://tinyurl.com/mkw6c59

Helpful Tips

Suggestion of Nasal Pillow Masks
The best type of a CPAP mask to use is one which has nasal pillow instead of a mask which goes over the nose and above the upper lip. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center