Skip to content
right before I wake up...
stillmj1 posted:
hello, this has happen to me 2 days in a row now. not during the hours of sleep, but after i wake up, then lay back down around 9am. The first time, i felt myself starting to wake up.. then i had a feeling of someone, pulling, the blanket off of me really slow, as i went to open my eyes, my entire body goes numb and feels like it is vibrating.I try to move and talk but nothing comes out, yet i don't know if i really am trying to do this, or its just part of the dream? finally i bursted out my wires name very loud, and it was over, i was confused for about 2 mins, even where i was at, breathing heavily. Then today, i happen again, except again i felt my self start to wake up, i had the feeling of the sheets getting pulled off and a huge de ja vue , but then it felt almost as if i was tipping off the edge of my bed, then when i went to open my eyes, the whole body went numb again and felt like i was vibrating, again, i couldn't yell or move, but i was trying, and i felt myself starting to open my eyes, and then bam, it stopped, my eyes opened, i jerked my body and was panting very hard. I have never in my life, had dreams or what ever this is, that feels so real, it gives me chills just re thinking about it. has anyone ever had this? please help with any things! thank you - See more at: http://www.talkaboutsleep.com/message-boards/topic/please-help-has-anyone-experienced-this/#sthash.8iv5b9dj.dpuf

Helpful Tips

take meds at some time, don't eat after 7
I meant the longer reply posted a few minutes ago to to go to donnajune2000 More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center