Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hey, Hey, Hey....All my TLOS Friends...
mamaladybug33 posted:
Hope everyone has been doing good...I just dropped by to give updates...I am still smokefree...and THANK GOD..my hubby now is too....he hasnt smoked for going on 7 weeks..About to drive me nuts, but he is doing good...he uses stonewall spitless snuff tablets in the wintergreen...he ordered them from the internet....he started off using them and patches, now he just uses them.....until he runs out then he said he aint using any more....I have been going things..I found out my thyroid is bad, I have graves disease...its a autoimmune disease..I dont have the cancer right now, but I have to go take the radioactive iodine pill......grrr.....I have swallowing trouble so I hope that pill is not real big.....they said they could send me to get the liquid but its more dangerous....I'm like well if its that dangerous, why give it to me ha ha....ok thats my updates....and pssst...webmd...pleaseeeeee make it easier to find this board ha ha ha......hugssssssss to all........hang in there all newbies, its hard but you can kick nics butt to the curb....

Mama
5 years, 1 month, 21 days smokefree by the grace of God and friends in here...
Hubby smokefree 6 weeks, 4days...by the grace of God and me not hurting him ha ha ha

"I'd rather be a quitter with an occasional urge to smoke, than a smoker with a constant desire to quit"

itsmeFCHS1957 responded:
Hey, Mama...always good to see you! ;-) Yeah, life continues to throw us curveballs, amen, but the Lord is always there for us, no matter what, yes. I'm so grateful you're still smokefree, Mama...keep up the fight against demon nic(otine)...you've come too far to start believing his stinky lies. God bless you & your family...

Still a Grateful Quitter--Mary Ann

AgingFast53 responded:
Haven't been on for some time but its good to see a few names from when I started my Quit. Still smoke free for 5Y 1M 4D. Still have my qiutmeter running.

Eric

itsmeFCHS1957 replied to AgingFast53's response:
Just caught your post, Eric...sure, I remember you...the unique handle stuck in my memory...very happy to hear you're still smokefree! :^) Keep up the good work. Don't know about you, but my worst day smokefree is 100% better than my best day smokin'!! ;^)

Still a Grateful Quitter--Mary Ann

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

What are the characteristics of effective smoking cessation treatment?Expert
Many smokers who have tried unsuccessfully to quit smoking on their own start to consider seeking help to quit. Of course a quick internet ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.