Skip to content
the patch
An_206820 posted:
I am quiting on Monday and I can not believe that my insurance will not pay for the patch. you would think they would jump at the chance to get anyone to quit.

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hiya and welcome!

I know just what you mean, get sick from smoking and they will pay the astronomical price to get you well, but help you form getting ill at a relatively low cost to them, and they won't cover it!
It's infuriating, but rest assured the money you spend to quiet smoking will be the best money you could spend on your health.
Congrats on your efforts, please check in with us, let us know how you are doing!
Good luck!!
Chrissy~

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

What are the characteristics of effective smoking cessation treatment?Expert
Many smokers who have tried unsuccessfully to quit smoking on their own start to consider seeking help to quit. Of course a quick internet ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.