Skip to content
new format
spanky1450 posted:
I quit over 5 years ago and one of the most helpful tools I used was the web md forum...almost like a chat room we posted and people replied...recently a friend asked me for help and I suggested Web MD...she used this forum years ago and it also helped her...now she has replied that this site is very user unfriendly...and hard to access...my question...why change a good thing...?

Midlife87339 responded:
Spanky: And I remember how much you helped me -- thank you so very much!!! I stopped visiting much partly due to complacency and being busy but partly because I couldn't easily visually grasp the redesigned interface.

- Mary the Cat Lady

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

What might work for those who have tried everything?Expert
Many smokers feel they have already tried everything…..cold turkey, hypnosis, patches, acupuncture…..but still find they are smoking ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.