Skip to content
Not smoking any more but.....
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Have you replaced anything with not smoking? Eating more, snacking? Or maybe on a positive spin, are you now exercising more?

Share it with us.

BrewladyKC responded:
Positive spin on electronic cigarette use - I drink a lot more water than I used to. My first week using this product, I actually lost three pounds. The other advantage is that the nicotine liquid can be ordered in just about any flavor imaginable. I usually use waffle, cinnamon, and popcorn! I think the most amazing flavors are the chocolate ones, these are great because you do get the full flavor without the calories. It's almost like being in Willy Wonka's factory, after dinner you can grab your chocolate cheesecake nicotine liquid, and enjoy dessert without the calories!

I will warn you, once you stop smoking tobacco, it takes a while for your taste buds to kick in. When I first started vaping I stuck with menthol for about a month before I started buying small samples of different flavors. There are a lot of choices out there, and it takes time to find something you really like.

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

Day 3 Cold Turkey - Commute Time!
I have a 40 minute drive to work - and I would smoke at least 3 cigarettes on the way to work depending on traffic that could easily be ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.