Skip to content
June 13th, 2011
Last_Chance posted:
June 13th is my quit date, I've smoked for 25 years and I have a strong urge to end this addiction forever. Looking forward to hearing every ones struggles and triumphs, I am sure it will be encouraging to no that I am not alone, and to read others successes .Good luck to all those that are newly smoke free, and congrats to all those who continue to break this addiction.

BethAnncares responded:
I wish you success!! I am really struggling trying to quit. I have several quits behind me and kept going back. I always wanted to quit but now I need to quit! CANCER-been very depressed trying to quit again and failing. It is not lung cancer but regardless cancer is cancer. Guess I am just a whimp-live alone, and feel so much more alone with this chemo. I don't know if smoking has anything to do with the type of cancer I have but I am sure it doesn't help!

arkiegal1 responded:
I, too, have smoked for more than 20 years and although I have tried to quit before, and like you I am having really strong urges to end this cycle of quitting and break the addiction. I have been quit for 1 month, and it is actually getting harder not easier. The urges to smoke are becoming less frequent, but much stronger. I feel sooooo much better and in so many ways. I wish you sucess in your journey

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

ecigs
I've heard bad things about ecigs having metals etc in the vapor because it is cheaply made. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.