Skip to content
I have been off real cigarettes for 1 week thanks to e cigs
TriciaSimm posted:
The Electronic cigarette has been a life saver for me. ( I think maybe literally) I finally found a good e cig after trying several that were just awful. I use the grape, vanilla, peach and several others. Did not try any that were like regular cigs. I have so much more energy. I feel so much better already but things are tasting and smelling so much stronger. The place that has helped me so much is LeCig. They have been so patient with me and I have bought starter kits for both children. It takes a few weeks and you actually have to get the real cigs away from within reaching distance or you will still grab for them. Using my cigarette case for my extra cartridges and batteries makes it easier for me since I have such a habit of grabbing for the case when wanting to smoke.

marlafb responded:
My husband and I want to try this but after all of the FDA statements, I'm not sure. I know of two people who never smoked another cigarette after starting the e-cig. LeCig wasn't on the list of companies they sent letter to. That's a plus. My question is, why use the flavored cartridges? Why not the regular cig flavor?
Thanks

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

Might glucose help smokers to quit?Expert
We all know that when you stop smoking your appetite increases, and often people get a particular craving for sweet foods. It seems as ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.