Skip to content
Chantix, When to stop
BPR58 posted:
I am in the 4th week of taking Chantix, and so far so good. Will someone chime in and share their experiences with this seemingly effective process. Should I ween myself off this drug? Should I just stop at the end of the first month because I feel confident or should I re-up and not fall prey to my early optimism and sucess? Please feel free to share any and all thoughts. Thank You BPR

mayjune10 responded:
I did chantix and if you really want to quit you will. I did feel like throwing up some times. Bad side affect

leenew replied to mayjune10's response:
if u eat before u take it u shouldn't get sick i went through the same thing but if i eat before i took it i was ok didn't have any bad side effects except for that i have been quit for 6 months now

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

What might work for those who have tried everything?Expert
Many smokers feel they have already tried everything…..cold turkey, hypnosis, patches, acupuncture…..but still find they are smoking ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.