Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
stlll having shortnss of breath
mskelley posted:
I smoked my last cigarette in September of 2012 and until recently have not had any cravings. I have lost count on how many times I tried to quit and couldn't because of stress, but I am smoke free now. The problem I am having is that I am still coughing and feeling short of breath at times. I had only been a continueous smoker for around seven years smoking maybe 5 to 7 cigarettes a day. What can I do? I don't have insurance right now so I can't go see my Dr. but what are some things I can do to help with the shortness of breath and should I be worried?

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

Just quit.
Was 20 year, pack a day. Bought Prosmoke. Wasn't nearly good enough. Got an EGO with the 510 refillable cartridges. It took 4 weeks to ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.