Skip to content
Latest E Cig Research
An_256068 posted:
I have smoked for 20 years on and off. I started using an E Cig 3 years ago, I used the conventional type that looked more like a cigarette in the beginning but soon found it not particularly effective and if I hadn't been introduced to a larger E liquid filled version, I have no doubt I would of returned to smoking. I was on inhalers and steroid tablets for breathing problems. Since switching to the E Cigarette I no longer use any inhalers, I can run and swim again and even better I am not polluting the lungs of others with the known poisons that are in a regular cigarette. It's been a life saver for me and those around me. The findings by Jonathan Foulds PHD can only be seen as a positive amongst all the negative. I hope everyone who vapes sees and responds. Thank you.

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

Might glucose help smokers to quit?Expert
We all know that when you stop smoking your appetite increases, and often people get a particular craving for sweet foods. It seems as ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.