Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Black and Milds and Niacin
arejaybee posted:
I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do smoke black and milds. Does it take the same amount of time for the nicotine and cotine ( I know it's misspelled) to be completely removed out of you system?

Also, I also wanted to clear my system of marijuana, so I took two niacin pills. I took one after I ate a couple days ago. I took another yesterday after I ate, and I have been drinking a lot of water. How long do you think if I continue to drink water, not smoke, and not take the niacin pills will the THC or marijuana will be removed from my system? I normally smoke marijuana twice a week.

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

What might work for those who have tried everything?Expert
Many smokers feel they have already tried everything…..cold turkey, hypnosis, patches, acupuncture…..but still find they are smoking ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 17 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.