Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
combo smoking helps not really
Toni59 posted:
I also have been using Chantix and patches I can make it 3 days before my stomach gets sick bad and the patches make my arms weak. So the longest I can stay cig. free is 3 days I need more help please. I have also bought more than my fair share of e-cigs also and they don't work they are messy and need charging all the time and do have a tendency to burn up so you must be sure not to over charge them keep an eye on them please.

alisn responded:
Toni,

Do you have a spiritual or faith-base? After about 20 years and countless attempts to stop - the longest, using the patch, for about 7 months - I finally did what I should have done first: I prayed. I've been smoke-free for 5 years and, as of August 1, 8 months. It can be done! Best wishes for your success -

Alison

msrytw responded:
I drink lots of water with Chantix, a full cup when I take it and lots after. I have found that helps alot.

Featuring Experts

Jonathan Foulds, PhD. is a Professor of Public Health Sciences at Penn State University, College of Medicine. After obtaining a first class honors deg...More

Helpful Tips

ecigs
I've heard bad things about ecigs having metals etc in the vapor because it is cheaply made. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.