Skip to content
God!
lukeperry posted:
Does anybody ever come here?
Thank you, Luke

willpowerchallenged responded:
It saddens me to come to this Community almost everyday and find posts that are weeks old. I believe God gave scientists, psychologists, and medical doctors a great gift for providing the solutions and cures/treatments for when we need it, but we are nothing without God's guidance.

Thanks for your posts. Hope someday I can enlighten someones life through God's touch like you do.

lukeperry replied to willpowerchallenged's response:
Hi,

It's just me again. I read this after I answered your other letter. I might not come here everyday, but I talk to God everyday, all day, like a crazy person. I laugh at myself, because I will catch myself talking outloud to God, asking him to help me find my key's. Then I laugh even harder, because he always takes me straight to them. He really does have a great sense of humor! Plus, when I wrote that, about nobody ever coming here, they never did. So, I wrote about 6 stories, or questions, and still, nobody was ever on here. Now that I met you, I will come here more often.

Luke

Spirit363 replied to lukeperry's response:
I just have to ask? Are you the actor Luke Perry? not that it would matter one way or the other......no offence

God is Great!

I have a great story to share.......am living it as we speak..it's kind of long, but worth it...

If anyone wants me to share.............I'll ck back,,, it's long, but I would certainly love to share!

willpowerchallenged replied to Spirit363's response:
Please share. That's what it's all about. We'd love to hear it.

lukeperry replied to Spirit363's response:
I would love to hear your story! I wrote one, but I never know it it gets read or not. My is really long, so go for it. I think that people come here and read what we write, but they just don't mention it. They are happy to read it, but I think they don't feel comfortable talking about God yet. So always write about him. He loves it!

Luke ps No, I'm not Luke Perry, I'm Nancy

lukeperry replied to Spirit363's response:
Hi Spirit363,

When are you going to share your story with us? You mentioned it a month ago, and then you forgot to tell us. We (me, anyway) are waiting to hear it.

Luke(Nancy)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a real, true life, miracle God story, to tell who ever wants to believe me. When I was 28yrs. old(I'm now 60) I was in my bed with my two c...More

Helpful Tips

The hand of God will never lead you, where the Grace of God cannot protect you!" More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.