Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3 AM wake up call!
Jasonpdx posted:
Fascinating to read all these stories. I identify with many of them. I find it really interesting that I wake up at 3am on the spot... not 2:59, not 3:01. I am a Christian (follower of Christ), and my very first thought.. well, after being a bit freaked out, is who I should pray for. I pray and then I go quickly back to sleep.

I read on some other sites that 12-3AM is considered the 'witching hour', so if there is some merit to this, it is at the end of the 'witching hour' in which I am called to pray.

Anyway, I really identify with one person who wrote that they don't even look at the clock, because he will know what time it will be!
I wanted to add my story to the list and I'll keep praying at 3 AM.

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me: I'm a wife and a mom. Why I came to WebMD: To become a better informed health consumer. I'm a baby boomer facing the same cha...More

Helpful Tips

Waking up at 3 am
Almost 2 years ago I woke up at 3am and was led to pick up my bible and when i opened i came directly to pslams 116, whiched it talked ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.