Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need some thoughts
AaronMorrison posted:
I was sleeping. I woke up randomly, at 3am, and turned towards my girlfriend and her head was all the way to the side and was looking right at me with her eyes closed. I freak out, and strarted yelling 'hey! hey! hey!' She replied 'what, what is it?!' So I told her what happened, and she said 'no I wasnt' She had no idea what was going on until I started yelling at her. I have no word of lie. This freaks the crap out of me, and I was wondering what your guys thoughts were on this. I need em, to try and at least put my mind at ease. Thanks for reading.

lukeperry responded:
Hi Aaron,

I'd be happy to try and answer your question, but I don't understand what you said. How could she be looking right at you, if her eye's were closed?
Luke

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a real, true life, miracle God story, to tell who ever wants to believe me. When I was 28yrs. old(I'm now 60) I was in my bed with my two c...More

Helpful Tips

Waking up at 3 am
Almost 2 years ago I woke up at 3am and was led to pick up my bible and when i opened i came directly to pslams 116, whiched it talked ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.