Skip to content
Strange things happening
An_251169 posted:
I am a mom of 5 and a lot of things have been happening in our lives... Having greek blood and our religion we take the blessing cup light it with scents and walk around the house blessing it and talking to god. I just started this a week ago and ever since something has been happening. Everynight I shut the door to our playroom upstairs and close the blinds and I make sure the light is off. My kids see me do this. Every morning when we get up. The blinds are open and the light is on and the door is open to this room... My kids and I are witness to this and I know I am not loosing my mind. Trying to find out what this means and is god trying to tell me something. It just started when I started blessing our home. I feel it is a good thing not bad. So, that makes me feel at ease.

lukeperry responded:
Hello,

I don't know what's happening in your house, but God doesn't scare us. That all sounds a little scary. Is this some new religion, how long have you been with that church?

The only thing I can tell you is, God wants the best for us. He loves you and maybe he's telling you to stay away from that religion. Have you thought about going to a different church? What do you mean greek blood? What is greek blood?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a real, true life, miracle God story, to tell who ever wants to believe me. When I was 28yrs. old(I'm now 60) I was in my bed with my two c...More

Helpful Tips

"When life closes a door, the Lord opens a window" More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.