Skip to content
I cant fall asleep. Its 4 AM im up terrified... Of what?!
harley_quinnxoxo posted:
I woke up at 4 AM again today. I had a nightmare and when i woke up i was crying like in my dream.. I was terrified and felt something in the room.. I stared at the mirror and i kept crying im still crying im scared so scared i dont know of what or why and when i looked at the mirror i saw a scary face so i woke up my sister and i asked her to stay up with me. It may sound silly but im the oldest of all my siblings and i asked a 7 year old to stay up with me... Anyways can someone please tell me why i keep waking up? Im terrified its 5:41AM i woke up at 4 im still scared someone was touching my hair i felt it help me please... I feel someones here something bad help me i need help!!!!! And when im at my moms house an im going up the stairs of the basement i feel something telling me RUN SHES COMING HURRY so i always run. Help me asap please im so scared.. Ive heard of witching hour..what is that? Im scared that if i look it up a scary pic will pop up. I believe in god but im not exactly a pro at praying so i cant ask for safety but i feel im not safe

Take the Poll

Does the stairs have to do with
  • Imagination
  • Help from god
  • Spirits
  • None
  • A sign
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me: I'm a wife and a mom. Why I came to WebMD: To become a better informed health consumer. I'm a baby boomer facing the same cha...More

Helpful Tips

The hand of God will never lead you, where the Grace of God cannot protect you!" More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.