Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
knee pain-stretching pain upon bending
g_maX4 posted:
About a month ago, I noticed a stretching feeling on the outside of my knee-cap when I lifted my knee high or brought it closer to my body when sitting. I went to my Family practice Dr and since there was no swelling or tenderness he sent me home with anti-inflammatory Tramadol for any pain. It really hasn't helped. That was 2 weeks ago and if I have to sit on floor the knee radiates severe pain when straightening out. The pulling stretching feeling is always present now as is a dull throb. The area of the pulling is numb now. Never had redness, swelling or loss of function.I can walk just fine, no weakness is present. Just a jump out of your skin type pain if I have to get up from a bended knee floor position. Not possible to avoid when watching 4 young ones under four.

Helpful Tips

pain on your bikeExpert
Proper bike fit is one of the more important elements to enjoying a ride. A proper bike fit can help prevent neck pain, back pain, hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 23 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center