Skip to content
Tendon injury
Catsmom2 posted:
I was injured at work, my doctor says he believes the tendons in my left leg are now dysfunctional. So they would look normal on an MRI but they no longer function at the capacity they did before my injury. Is there a name for this?

Helpful Tips

Hydration and the HeatExpert
Keep in mind with the warmer weather upon us, that our bodies will take some time to adapt to the temperature changes. Our bodies adapt ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 35 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center