Skip to content
accident foot tendon- top of foot
An_247387 posted:
I ahd a wierd accident n fell. I hurt so badly it took 2 people to come help me get up and fell twising my foot- after going to reg md he said to wear/get a boot inflatable cast but to walk asap on my foot- after seeing my face, he put me on crutches. After 3 days with ice, and elevation it is better, but I am having a burning sensation n cannot feel my toes= no discoloration. I walk with my toes up- unknwoingly- the injury is on top of my foot, on outside of the foot- any help? should I go to a specialist?? Any clues??

Helpful Tips

My Easy Fix
I went through ALL the treatments, physical therapy, steroid injections, different shoes, "the boot"...none of it worked. Then, I had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center