Skip to content
Finding a solution for my ankle.
josejaime2011 posted:
A few years ago i hurt my ankle playing basket ball.now my foot is not responding,well i can't even standup and walk with out very nasty pain.
I had an MRI done,Findings: The bone marrow signal is normal throughout. There is evidence of a tear to the anterior talofibular ligament with fluid in the region. There are changes of tenosynovitis involving the posterior tibial tendon with fluid surrounding this structure. The tarsal tunnel appears to be normal.There are no fractures of dislocations present. The Achilles tendon is intact throughout. plantar aponeurosis appears to be normal.
1.Tear to the anterior talofib ular ligament. I don't no why i cant get surgery in my foot.Could it be that i have amidacare health Insurance.can you help me be cos i can't walk i even have a power chair to help me walk

Helpful Tips

Running ShoesExpert
Remember to replace your running shoes every 300-400- miles or every 6 months. Many running related injuries are due to worn out footwear. More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center