Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Disc Bulging
jiayou posted:
Hello,
I am a single tennis player. I have been playing tennis for 10 years. I have been more serious in this sport for pass three years. I joined a league few years ago, and have been playing 3 times a week ever since. I am recently diagnosed with a mild broad-bashe disc bulging L4-L5, but not other disc herniation, neuroforaminal, encroachment or disc fragment. My doctor sent me to physical therapies for 4 weeks. I am in 2nd week after my injury, and I haven't get to PT yet, but I am already feeling much better every day. The pain on my left leg is almost gone, it is just my lower back is still a little bit stiff. I am wondering when will I get completely recovered? Will I be able to play tennis again? How long should I wait to play again?

Thanks
Karen

Helpful Tips

Running ShoesExpert
Remember to replace your running shoes every 300-400- miles or every 6 months. Many running related injuries are due to worn out footwear. More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center