Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pain in Left side of my hip
ferdousz posted:
One day I woke up early in the morning, My left side of the hip starts to pain, when I walk the pain keeps on comming. I work two jobs one in the morning which is desk job other in the night as a mail sorter. It has no pains when I sit.

Can anyone please suggest me anything

light69 responded:
not sure if anyone replied, since my car accident, my hip swells up during cold days and hurts when it rains... i was diagnosed w/sciatica. i was taking celebrex for the first year BUT i found uout the meds makes you lose hair - so, i stop. I exercise (walking or stretching before i leave the house for a walk. i bought a stationary bike so that when it's raining or cold outside, i can just ride the stationary bike in the living room while watching tv. it helps me. i sit all day at my job (secretary) so i walk during break/lunch times or i stand up filing.

Helpful Tips

pain on your bikeExpert
Proper bike fit is one of the more important elements to enjoying a ride. A proper bike fit can help prevent neck pain, back pain, hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center