Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dear grammy412
catsaremyblanket posted:
I had a torn rotary cuff. My health insurance company made me go through physical therapy 3 times a week for a month, before they would approve the surgery. After which I underwent another 6 months of physical therapy and still wound up with post surgery brachial plexus palsy. I have severely reduced range of motion. If I move the wrong way I experience sharp stabbing pain from my shoulder down to my finger tips that last for hours, during which time my arm is a useless hanging mess of pain. It limits the recreational activities I can participate in, my professional life and every day things like getting dressed, bathing, doing my hair, etc, etc. This winter I injured my other shoulder. I have decided to live with the injury, rather than go through another surgery just to suffer brachial plexus palsy in both arms!

Take the Poll

Why can't I log on?
Why can't I get the Reply button to work?
Why can't I get my log on name to show?
Why can't I get my picture to replace the generic Icon?
  • This website was designed for the computer generation
  • This website is unnecessarily complicated
  • This website is designed to foster the sale to anti-anxiety meds
  • This website deliberately discriminates against older people
  • This website does not care about it's users
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

Hydration and the HeatExpert
Keep in mind with the warmer weather upon us, that our bodies will take some time to adapt to the temperature changes. Our bodies adapt ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center