Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Shoulder Injury
An_244695 posted:
A friend of mine dislocated her shoulder about 5 years ago, and one of her friends popped it back in, but she didn't go to the doctor or anything. Now her shoulder is giving her problems if she's real active with it. I was wondering if there would be any stretches, massages, or any sort of treatment she could do to help with it without having to get surgery?

alfae responded:
Hello Friend,

I had a knee injury, years ago, while playing soft ball and my friend reset my knee, then we went to urgent care, I recieved medical attentioin and pain relivers, in additon rehabilitaion care.

I still have some irritations when I play tennis or run early in the morning air. The main thing is to be cognisant and very careful not to reinjure the shoulder.

Since it has been five years and if the pain persist then yes a visit to the doctor is in order.

Alfae

Helpful Tips

My Easy Fix
I went through ALL the treatments, physical therapy, steroid injections, different shoes, "the boot"...none of it worked. Then, I had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center