Skip to content
losing his sight
Rotenonequestions posted:
When my husband was 12 years old something happened to his eyes that hasn't been adequately understood by the many doctors he's been to since then. Somehow his retina is scarred and he's losing more and more of what little vision the retinal scarring left him. When we first met he could see better in the dark than i could, but now even that is nearly gone. He has less color perception as well. Lately he says things are cloudy. He can't see my face anymore, just shadows.
He's always tried to be so active in community service and i'd sure hate for him to lose that part of his life. He's already had to cut back so much. I've tried to look for clinical trials or something like that but don't really know what to ask for. Is there any advice for something to help him see again?

Spotlight: Member Stories

A year ago, this last April was when it started to happen. One morning Jeremy 11 years old woke up with his left eye very swollen. Swollen shut from a...More

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.