Skip to content
Bump under the eye lid - Suggestions?
haorcutt posted:
I've recently noticed a bump under my upper eye-lid, to the top corner (toward the ear, not the nose). It's kind of hard & about the size of a pencil eraser. It doesn't hurt - but I'm wondering if this is something I should have my regular practitioner check out or should I go to my eye doctor? You can see the bump when I close that eye a bit, but it's not noticeable when my eye is open. It just appeared in the last couple of weeks or so.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

pattijean34 responded:
I wouls go to the eye doctor. An Opthomologist.
haorcutt replied to pattijean34's response:
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll see if I can get an appointment next week. :) Was hoping it would just go away on its own.

Spotlight: Member Stories

A year ago, this last April was when it started to happen. One morning Jeremy 11 years old woke up with his left eye very swollen. Swollen shut from a...More

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.