Skip to content
Visual Hallucinations after stroke
LMH930 posted:
I experienced a left frontal stroke during brain surgery (to remove a meningioma tumor) 2 years ago. Recovery from both was very positive. I do have a yearly MRI. 7 months ago I began seeing flashes of blue color which appeared only on the dashboard of my car while driving. Believe me, I realize this sounds strange! The flashes of color are now appearing daily and not just when I'm driving my car. My neurologist is aware of this and says this is normal after a stroke. I wonder why this just began 7 months ago, and I didn't have visual hallucinations immediately after my stroke. Has anyone exerienced this?

Featuring Experts

Richard C. Senelick M.D. is a physician specializing in both neurology and the subspecialty of neurorehabilitation. He did his undergraduate and medic...More

Helpful Tips

Assistance with Expensive MedicationsExpert
I have had many patients whose pocket book is stretched by taking many expensive medications. One of the most useful Internet sites is ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.